Tebma Shipyards Limited (TSL), Malpe in Kamataka State is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), invites applications from experienced professionals to fill the following positions at Malpe.
Job name: Manager (human resources and industrial relations)
Extension number: 01 (One)
Age limit: 40 years
Essential qualification and experience
• Master’s degree in business administration with specialization in HR with a minimum of 60% marks; Or
• Diploma or equivalent diploma with specialization in HR with a minimum of 60% marks; Or
• Graduate degree in social work with a specialization in personnel management or in labor welfare and industrial relations with a minimum of 60% marks; Or
• Graduate diploma in personnel management, with a minimum of 60% marks.
• Minimum of 9 years of post-qualification managerial experience in the fields of Human Resources
• Law degree.
• Proficiency in computer applications such as MS Office
How to register?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and should be submitted by email to [email protected] no later than April 20, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
To access the official notification, click here