The role of Human Resources Director at Chichester Festival Theater would be suitable for a CIPD or equivalent Human Resources Manager/HR Manager, with line management experience in a people-focused role and looking to move into a more strategic role.
It’s an exciting time for CFT as it celebrates its 60th anniversary and re-evaluates its mission, vision and values.
Experience in a similar role in theater or the arts as well as knowledge of union agreements specific to the performing arts (eg Equity, BECTU) is desirable but not essential.
The full job description can be found in the employment file on our website
The primary responsibilities of the role will be to
- Proactively promote a positive, transparent, inclusive, diverse and supportive culture through CFT
- Provide strategic leadership on all HR and people matters, recognizing the need to reflect best practices in people, culture, diversity of our workforce and recruitment
- Provide advice, guidance and support to management and leadership teams on all HR matters
- Provide line support to the CFT HR team, guiding them accordingly and providing on-the-job training opportunities to support their growth in relation to their HR role
- Update CFT policies, ensuring they are embedded across the organization
As well as supporting core CFT staff on open-ended and fixed-term contracts, an understanding and consideration of issues affecting freelancers and their relationship to the organization is also an important part of the role.
Job Pack Human Resources Manager
After reading the job description in our employment pack – please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 0222HOHR in the subject line
Application deadline – noon Monday March 14