New York, May 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Markets for Digital Transaction Management, including Blockchain” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05824778/?utm_source=GNW
S. dollars adjusted for inflation. The report helps to understand how blockchain and DTM technologies will create new market opportunities. DTM is defined by its key sub-segments which include Identity & Authentication Management, Workflow Management, Electronic Signatures, and Digital Asset Management.
The report contains –
– A detailed analysis of the technologies used in DTM, including the blockchain.
– Current and future market projections for DTM including blockchain by region.
– Current and potential applications for the DTM, including blockchain
– Current and future market projections for DTM including blockchain by industry.
– Profiles of current industry players in electronic signatures, workflow management, identity, authentication and workflow management.
– A review of economic/market opportunities for current industry participants and new entrants.
The report includes:
– 62 data tables and 59 additional tables
– An up-to-date review of the global digital transaction management (DTM) markets, including the blockchain market
– Global market trend analyses, with data from 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR) to 2026
– Assessing and forecasting the global DTM/blockchain market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by component, technology, enterprise size, application, end-use industry, and region geographical
– Detailed information (facts & figures) regarding market drivers, market disincentives, and other macroeconomic forces affecting current and future demand for DTM/blockchain for solutions and services
– Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand due to their proprietary technologies, mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances or other advantages
– Regional and country specific data and analysis for DTM/blockchain solutions for US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Japan, China, Australia and Singapore
– Overview of recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, R&D activities, DTM new product/solution launches and analysis of company value share based on their segment revenue
– Latest information on major M&A deals, partnerships and collaborations, product launches and other expansion strategies in the DTM/blockchain market
– Descriptive company profiles of major global players including Adobe Inc., Dropbox Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft, Open Text Corp. and Wolters Kluwer NV
Digital transformation is a major leadership initiative in most industries. The priority is to take advantage of the changes and opportunities of digital technologies and their impact on society to implement a deep and accelerated transformation of business processes.
DTM is a category of cloud services designed to digitally manage document-based transactions. It facilitates transactions involving people, documents and data to facilitate convenient and secure processes.
DTM focuses on the digital execution of business transactions resulting from the digitization of business processes.
The Global Digital Transaction Management Including Blockchain Market is estimated to be REDACTED in 2020. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of REDACTED and is expected to reach REDACTED by 2026.
The market is seeing an increase in the use of digital platforms in businesses to minimize the amount of paperwork. The impact of this factor increases the profitability and revenue of businesses.
Moreover, it also allows organizations to increase their customer base.
In this report, the global Digital Transaction Management including Blockchain Market has been segmented on the basis of segment, organization size, technology, application, industry, and geography.
By segment, this market has been categorized into solutions and services. Solution segment currently dominates the market, which was rated at REDACTED in 2020.
The Market for Digital Transaction Management Services Including Blockchain is estimated to grow at a CAGR of REDACTED and reach REDACTED by 2026.
By geography, the market for digital transaction management including blockchain has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW (Rest of World). Currently, the North American region is the most dominant market segment.
In 2020, the total North American market revenue reached REDACTED, approximately REDACTED of the global market. particular region.
Furthermore, the increasing digitization of industrial sectors has increased the demand for DTM solutions in the Asia-Pacific region. The Asia-Pacific DTM Market including Blockchain is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of REDACTED and is expected to reach REDACTED by 2026.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05824778/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.